OUR OFFICE IS OPEN AND WE ARE SEEING PATIENTS!
Our office is open and we are seeing patients! We understand your concerns during this unusual time. As a dental office, infection control has always been a top priority, but in recent months we have implemented additional stringent sanitation protocols. New equipment has also been acquired to elevate our safety measures above the standard precautions:
- Chairside Extraoral Dental Suction which removes droplets and aerosol particles created during treatment. This system filters blood, viruses, germs, fluids and dust.
- Air purifiers with HEPA filters and UV Disinfection.
As previously noted, we are continuing the following protocols
- Prior to your appointment we will ask you some screening questions. You will be asked the same questions at the time of your appointment.
- Arrive and leave with a face covering over your nose and mouth.
- We will take your temperature upon your arrival. Those with temperatures of 100.4 F or greater will be asked to reschedule to a later date.
- Please use the hand sanitizer we have provided in the reception area.
- Practice social distancing while in our reception room. We are scheduling appointments in a manner that will minimize multiple patients arriving at the same time. We also have a courtyard with seating if you wish to wait outside of the office.
- If you have any significant changes to your health, please notify us prior to coming into our office.
We value your trust and your loyalty. We look forward to seeing you and hope you are comforted by our infection control and precautions.