Cosmetic Dentist in Santa Monica, CA
Cosmetic dentistry is used to enhance the natural appearance of your smile. Dr. Jason Ray may suggest one of our cosmetic treatments if you want to prepare for a special occasion or elevate your smile for a new look. Check out what we offer below and schedule an appointment with our dentist, by calling (310) 581-5700 to learn more about cosmetic dentistry in Santa Monica, California.
Here at Jason Ray, DDS, we believe that everyone should have a smile they are proud of. Sometimes you just have to turn to cosmetic dentistry to help give your smile the aesthetic push it needs..
Here are some of the services at your disposal:
- Teeth Whitening: If you want to get teeth several shades whiter rather quickly then it’s time to turn to our professional in-office whitening system. No other bleaching gel is as strong as the one we offer, providing a simple and effective way to brighten your smile and remove surface stains.
- Dental bonding: If little cracks or chips in a tooth have you feeling a bit self-conscious, this simple, non-invasive treatment may be all you need. This technique uses a tooth-colored material that is applied and shaped over these areas to hide these imperfections and alter the color or shape of one or more teeth.
- Tooth reshaping: Sometimes a tooth is a bit longer than the rest, changing the overall shape of your smile. Tooth reshaping allows us to remove small amounts of enamel to alter and improve the overall shape of your tooth in just one visit.
- Dental Veneers: Some dental imperfections are too significant or challenging for tooth reshaping or bonding to take on. This is when dental veneers provide the ideal way to reshape and enhance your smile. Whether you want to improve just one tooth or your whole smile, these thin porcelain shells are bonded to the front of your teeth to transform the color or size of your smile.
- Dental implants: If you are missing one or more teeth and are looking for a restoration that is as close you can get to the real thing, then look no further than dental implants. Implants are small metal posts that act like tooth roots. They are placed into the jawbone where they fuse together to become a permanent structure from which to support a dental crown. You can also get multiple implants to replace several teeth.